In-Floor Heat Contractor
In-Floor Radiant Heat Installation in Sioux Falls, SD and the Surrounding Area
Travis Electric, Inc. installs in-floor heating systems in Sioux Falls, SD and the surrounding area. Electric floor heating provides a level of comfort that other heating systems just can’t match. Rather than forcing heated air into a room, causing drafts and currents, electrical conduits beneath a room’s flooring radiate heat that constantly warms every object that comes in contact with it. As a result, heat rises in a uniform fashion, with no pockets of warm or cool air being created, so each room stays comfortably warm. In-floor electrical heat is clean and energy efficient and eliminates the need for unsightly vents and noisy radiators in your home or business.
New Construction or Remodeling
Whether you are building new or remodeling, the professionals at Travis Electric, Inc. would be happy to discuss in-floor electrical heating with you. Electric heat is easy to install beneath tile, hardwood, floating laminate, and more. Contact Travis Electric today, and we’d be happy to discuss how in-floor electric heat can benefit you.
Advantages of In-Floor Electrical Heating Systems:
- More Design Options: When you don’t have to develop a floorplan around baseboards, vents, ducts, or radiators, your space is open to so many more design possibilities.
- Even Heat: Heat is distributed more evenly than traditional heating systems, meaning no more drafts or cold spots!
- Fewer Allergies: Heat radiates upward from the floor, reducing moisture and drafts which are known to contribute to mold growth and dust mite and toxin distribution.
- Low Upkeep Costs: Once we’ve installed your in-floor electric heat, it will require very little maintenance.
- Energy Savings: When a traditional heating system has warmed an area to the desired temperature, it kicks off, and the heat it just dispersed disappears quickly. In-floor systems retain heat better for a longer period, which requires less energy.